Casa Mediterranea 1967 SL has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and to Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the person in charge: Peter Rasschaert
- Trade name: Casa Mediterranea 1967 SL
- VAT IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: B96997432
- Address: Carrer de la Cova de l’Hedra, 5, CP 46870 Ontinyent, Valencia – Spain.
- Email: info @ casamediterranea1967.com
- Activity: Web information
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data you send us via the forms on the website will be processed for the purposes of “Users of the website and subscribers”.
For the processing of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organisational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles in accordance with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: We will only request data that is strictly necessary for the purposes for which we require it. As little as possible.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding storage period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data and guarantee confidentiality. You should be aware that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.How did we obtain your data?
The personal data we process at Casa Mediterranea 1967 SL come from:
Form of contact
What are your rights when you give us your details?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Casa Mediterranea 1967 SL is processing personal data concerning us.
The persons concerned have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the data subject
- Request its correction or deletion
- Request limitation of your treatment
- Opposing treatment
- Request data portability
Data subjects may have access to their personal data and may request that inaccurate data be corrected or, where appropriate, that they be erased when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request a restriction on the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain them for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. Casa Mediterranea 1967 SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us and in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data have been provided by the person concerned.
- Processing is carried out by automated means.
- In exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from data controller to data controller where technically possible.
Data subjects shall also have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them infringes the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In casamediterranea1967.com there is a system for the capture of personal information and treatment of the information provided by interested parties for the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: I request the following personal data: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of casamediterranea1967.com. For example, I may use this data to respond to your request and answer any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the terms of the contract. Please note that the data you provide will be located on the servers of OVH HISPANO SL. (supplier of Casa Mediterranea 1967 SL) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Casa Mediterranea 1967 SL can have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of casamediterranea1967.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network in each case and accepted previously by the user of Casa Mediterranea 1967 SL. It will process your data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, informing you of Casa Mediterranea 1967 SL activities, products or services. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow. Under no circumstances will I use the profiles of followers on social networks to send individual advertising.
In accordance with the provisions of the General European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Casa Mediterranea 1967 SL located at Carrer de la Cova de l’Hedra, 5, CP 46870 Ontinyent, Valencia – Spain will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to Users of the website and subscribers.
Casa Mediterranea 1967 SL does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that may identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be made, in which case, consent will be required from the users, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done to the highest safety standards.
Legitimacy for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested of you, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
Category of data
The categories of data processed are identifying data.
No specially protected categories of data are processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be retained:
- Until such time as it is requested to be deleted by the person concerned.
To whom will your data be sent?
Many of the tools we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, casamediterranea1967.com, shares data with the following providers under their respective privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. which is headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help casamediterranea1967.com analyse how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of casamediterranea1967.com (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: OVH HISPANO SL, with registered address: C/ Alcalá 21, 5.ª planta, 28014 Madrid, Spain. More information at: https://www.ovh.es (OVH HISPANO SL).
When browsing casamediterranea1967.com we may collect unidentifiable data, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data secrecy and security
Casamediterranea1967.com is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data included of the users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with its obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection legislation.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
Casamediterranea1967.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to confidentiality of processing, Casa Mediterranea 1967 SL will ensure that any person who is authorized by Casa Mediterranea 1967 SL to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When any security incident occurs, upon becoming aware of Casa Mediterranea 1967 SL, it shall notify the Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and truthfulness of data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to casamediterranea1967.com exonerating Casa Mediterranea 1967 SL from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information on the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, may be revoked at any time by notifying Casa Mediterranea 1967 SL in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
Casa Mediterranea 1967 SL reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to new legislation or case law, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Casa Mediterranea 1967 SL will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, casamediterranea1967.com does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails by electronic means that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested in a timely manner.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, casamediterranea1967.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, may be used to recognize the user.
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum amount of memory and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from your hard drive at the end of your browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the browser, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating the cookies in your browser – casamediterranea1967.com will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the purchase process of an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Cookies are those that, when well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. In order to do this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those cookies which, when well handled by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of the advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third party cookies: The casamediterranea1967.com website may use third party services that, on behalf of Google, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer: